Should I upgrade before t-mix?
I was planning on waiting another year before upgrading on my go5gnext plan. But if they are going to make trade promotions worse and force everyone to 36 month financing terms, I’ll take the current promo now. What are your thoughts on upgrading now or waiting until after t-mix launches?
评论
?
参与讨论